Possible bug: exporting does not delete metatags

Photon

Hello,

I am using standalone version 4.6.0 (Build 1470) and I possibly found a bug in the export function, unless I used this function the wrong way:

I want to export pictures into a specific folder with resizing and deleting all metatags. So I created my own export profile, setting the size options and for the "adding metatags" I set "none" (in German version: keine). Then I exported the pics. Checking the pics after that, shows: size is ok but all metatags are still there (GeoTags, categories, keywords.... ) - as far as I understand the setting "none" there should not be any metatags anymore. Or did I misunderstood this ?

Thanks for any help!

Greetings,

Photon

Hallo,

Eingabe- und Ausgabeformat: jeweils JPG.

Die Screenshots der beiden Menüs habe ich angehängt. Bei den Einstellungen "Metadaten schreiben" habe ich zum Test auf "Exif/IPTC und XMP" umgestellt, das Resultat ist das Gleiche geblieben.

post-2846-0-56314500-1465304366_thumb.jpg

post-2846-0-09672500-1465304378_thumb.jpg

Viele Grüße,

Photon

Hello,

confirmed also for the Server version using the JPG for source and destination format.

But there are some other issues.

01. A TIF file_01 created by a Canon flatbed scanner: export and convert to JPG (adjusted size 320x320, no metadata)= all metadata remain in the final JPG file

02. A TIF file_02 created by panaorama software from DNG files: same conversion like case 01 = except some EXIF metadata no other metadata in the final JPG file.

03: A DNG file_03 converted like case 01 = some Exif metadata and the GEO coordinates remain in the final JPG

Tested with build 1471.

Regards, Uwe