Full Screen is not full screen (1441)

lintujuh

Hi

I discovered weird behaviour. Part of my RAWs (.CR2) are shown only ~400×270 in full screen even the image is standard full resolution Canon 600D raw image. See the RAW and corresponding JPG. Part of the images that were shot during the same session are displayed normally.

I have also uploaded the images in Dropbox (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48017639/IMG_0174.CR2 and https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48017639/IMG_0174.JPG).

-Juha

post-481-0-49640600-1460225631_thumb.jpg

post-481-0-79533400-1460225645_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Murat to keep you waiting, my work has been preventing my hobbies.

I cannot give you access, as this is a corporate PC.

It looks like the problem is partially fixed in #1449. All CR2 images I imported from an SD card with #1442 are displayed small. When I reimported one of the CR2 images with #1449 it was displayed properly.

I don't know if this is related to Germ's problem, because when I select a film strip view the RAWs are not occupying full screen.

-Juha

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Murat,

It requires both: update thumbnail and read tags from file. You need to do both and maybe even twice. If you do both actions twice then it will work 100%. I have tried to find the order in which you need to do it to make it work, but I haven't been able to.

-Juha