Grouping

Volker

Hello,

I want to group three files/photos (see screenshot grouping). After grouping I want that Daminion shows the NEF file on the upper most level (screenshot grouping2), because this file contains all the metadata. Which is the fastest way to achieve this?

Currently when I select all three files and group them by CRTL+G the first file is on top of the group.

Regards,

Volker

post-806-0-08896300-1455653818_thumb.jpg

post-806-0-39918000-1455653828_thumb.jpg

I found the fastest way is to select the images desired for grouping, then move the cursor over the image you desire to be on top and click in the grey square in the top upper right of the image. This groups the images and places the clicked image on top. This also works when adding a new image to an existing group. Ctrl + G only seems to place the first image on top.

bob

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Murat! It would be fine if there was a way straight forward in Daminion to do this. Now I write to the raw image, then copy it via ExifTool to the jpeg, and the PSP still file doesn't have this information.

And after all I have to re-read the jpg files.