1019 - duplicates

Uwe

Hello,

where are the duplicate items here?

Daminion_1019_duplicates.JPG

1. I get the information that 1/2 of my items are duplicates in the catalog. But this is not true.

Update: I have to update all of the Thumbnails to find the "real" duplicates. This will take some time.

2. The most of my audio files (FLAC, MP3) have a thumbnail. That means that all tracks of a CD have the same thumbnail. It doesn't make sense to identify them as duplicates by the thumbnail. In this case it would be helpful to identify duplicates e.g. be the "Title" Tag.

3. maybe it's possible to exclude folders from the "check for duplicates" (right click option on the folder like the Auto-Rescan). In this case I wouldn't get the Audio Thumbnail in the list of duplicates.

Regards, Uwe

Hello,

my first impression after updating all thumbnails: the remaining thumbnails of the audio files "overlay" the duplicates of the image items. This makes it "impossible" to find the "real" duplicates in the big amount of entries. It's not possible to exclude them or to combine the duplicates with other tags (e.g. media format).

Regards, Uwe