1006 - System.OutOfMemoryException

Uwe

Hello,

I got this exception some times today when I made the export (F7) from DNG to TIF original.

One time I could repeat the copy function without a problem. This time I had to restart the client - then it worked.

I'll send the client log by email to you.

#606266 : 20070930_115807.dng

Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "System.OutOfMemoryException" wurde ausgelöst.

bei PicaJet.Daminion.Common.Utilities.SaveStreamToFile(String fileRef, Stream stream)

bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.ExportProgressPresenter.GetServerData_GetMediaItemFile(BaseActionSet SelectedActionSet, ExportAddonData ExportAddonData, IMediaItem mediaItem, List`1 tempFileRefs, String actionSetAsXml) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\ExportProgressPresenter.cs:Zeile 816.

bei PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.ExportProgressPresenter.ExportMediaItemsAsync(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\ExportProgressPresenter.cs:Zeile 543.

Regards, Uwe

Hello Murat,

here the settings.

Daminion_1006_export_settings.JPG

I guess it doesn't make sense to send the DNG to you (but no problem to do it) because after the client restart the export worked. I wanted to export 16 DNG to TIF. The exception happened with the first DNG file.

The first time I got this exception today I wanted to export 6 DNG files and it happened with the third DNG file.

Regards, Uwe

• 3 weeks later...