Some kind words ...

_noel_

In this thread some months ago I've written some personal statements about Daminion.

My hopes came true:

During the last weeks I've worked a lot with my images and with Daminion: Mostly tagging with keywords and persons, lots of sorting and so on ...

I want to say a big "Thank you!" to the Daminion staff for this fine pice of software :thank_you2:

With Daminion I feel, that I'm the "master" of my imagaes again, I put everything straight.

Yes, there are still some open points and bugs (I will write here in the forum) but I feel Daminion is mature now.

Some days ago I've don a demo of Daminion for two friends, also photographers, they were deeply impressed and they will switch to Daminion as their DAM software.

Thanks to the staff & regards

Eberhard

• Upvote 2

In this thread some months ago I've written some personal statements about Daminion.

My hopes came true:

During the last weeks I've worked a lot with my images and with Daminion: Mostly tagging with keywords and persons, lots of sorting and so on ...

I want to say a big "Thank you!" to the Daminion staff for this fine pice of software :thank_you2:

With Daminion I feel, that I'm the "master" of my imagaes again, I put everything straight.

Yes, there are still some open points and bugs (I will write here in the forum) but I feel Daminion is mature now.

Some days ago I've don a demo of Daminion for two friends, also photographers, they were deeply impressed and they will switch to Daminion as their DAM software.

Thanks to the staff & regards

Eberhard

totally agree with you

I wholeheartedly agree.

And I was a "tough sell" - when I first tried this software, I was so impressed with the direction it was going, but so few things about it worked for my system and workflow.

I'm pleased to say that now, I'm loving it.

Thanks Daminion Team and Murat in particular.

Russell