[946] open with command is not working

rene

I would venture a guess that the path to the file in Daminion is something like "C:\Pictures", which is local to the server. Daminion has no way to know how to translate that path to something that your workstation can find. If you store the pictures in Daminion with UNC paths (e.g. "\\server\share\Pictures"), then it should work. I do this all the time on my systems and it works fine for me and my wife.

Randy

Rene, could you please select an image and press the Ctrl+Shift+C. Then paste the copied file path to the address bar of your Windows Explorer and press the Enter key. Does the file open?

Hey Murat, it doesn't work. The patch is wrong. So I need to do this trick with relinking, right?

Hey Murat, it doesn't work. The patch is wrong. So I need to do this trick with relinking, right?

This is not the patch, this is just to demonstrate that you don't have an access to the select files directly (outside of the Daminion Server) and this is why you seen this warning message.

Follow Randall's advice or use "Check Out and Edit With" command.