Focused item after full screen view

exterminador

Hi,

I'll do my best to explain :)

Steps to reproduce:

Let's say you have 10 pictures on your current view (it seems to happen on any view: Thumbnails, Compact, Details or Film Strip)

1. On your current view, double click the first picture to view it in full screen

2. Press the right arrow (let's say 3 times) on the keyboard to view the next pictures

3. Press Enter on the keyboard to exit the full screen view

4. You see Picture #4 has the focus post-97-0-43754500-1381856078_thumb.png

5. Now press the right arrow key again

6. You get Picture #2 selected/focused.

I think it would be more consistent to get Picture #5 selected instead of Picture #2 in this scenario.

Would it be possible to change this behaviour? I think that would help to have a better only-keyboard navigation for example if you are rating pictures.

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

I did notice the same behavior in Build 1034.

Another strange observation (not sure, whether or not it was the same in previous builds):

When I have one or more images selected and used drag & drop to assign a tag. When I want to select a different set of images now (thus deselecting the current set), I always need to to click the image twice, before it becomes selected. This only happens, after using drag & drop.

Furthermore, after performing drag & drop of a single image, when I point to another image and double click, the first image will be shown in full screen instead the one being double clicked.

Edited by Wilfried