feature request - Picture relations

rene

Hey Murat,

I got another feature request:

I take a lot of Panoramic and HDR-Pictures. Since all these pictures do have Source files. Panoramics, the files that I shot (cr2 as well as the psd-file) and the hdr-images, the HDR-Files and the CR2-files, I don't want them to show up in the places tag or on the map, eventhough they are tagged.

I need them to be tagged, to locate them. Within the search field and the map, as well as the tags, I could click on "include source files" and they are shown.

So it would great to have a checkbox, saying source-files. like clicking "automatic rescan" I could have the function "make this (and all subfolders) a source folder"

thanks, René!

Added to the feature list. However as more general approach, for example: by adding an option to the Map and to the tool bar named: Exclude files marked by [ColorLabelDropDownList]

So you need to mark all your source files with a certain color label and then exclude them from the map or from the thumbnail view. Something like that...

We decided to implement a new approach and add two options to the Map control:

• Display found images only
  • Display all images in the catalog

So you can display only your master photos (panoramic or HDR images) and check the first option - only master photos will be displayed.

We decided to implement a new approach and add two options to the Map control:

• Display found images only
  • Display all images in the catalog

So you can display only your master photos (panoramic or HDR images) and check the first option - only master photos will be displayed.

What do you mean with "found images"?

I would apreceate it of this setting would be somewhere more existing. So e.g. that I can mark it once and it will stay activated until I uncheck it.

René!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Murat,

I guess I mentioned it somewhere before. Wouldn't it be possible, to use the Categories for that feature? I have those files already tagged with the collections-tag.

If I could simply hide some of them now, that would be awesome