889 - Video Frame rate (Request)

kalain

Hi,

I was looking about video lately recorded and specially one of these made with high frame rate in order to see better high speed movements.

But in Video section in Properties panel there is only Video Codec!!

Would be nice to add "Video frame rate" and add it in Properties panel and in Catalog tags for quick filter.

post-891-0-62285100-1380926526_thumb.jpg

post-891-0-86951300-1380926547_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Video Frame Rate and Video Bit Rate tags will be added to the next minor update, however these tags will be available in newly created catalogs only :pardon:

Can you say best way to import data to new catalog without loss of data? Write all to files and import them to new catalog is not good because of GPS direction bug. I do not want to write to EXIF and get problem with directions.

Is there another ways to import data? What will be lost?

Video Frame Rate and Video Bit Rate tags will be added to the next minor update, however these tags will be available in newly created catalogs only :pardon:

For current existing catalogs, would it be possible to add the new columns directly to the db? It will be painful for me to create a new catalog and import everything again :S

Daminion release date is close and we avoid making any significant changes to the database and the program. You can add these fields manually to your PostgreSQL database at your own risk.

I suggest you to install Daminion Server 889 and 901 builds on two clean PC configurations to determine all the differences between two catalogs.

Check the 902 build please (however changes related to the empty GPS coordinates are not included into this build yet)

Sometimes bitrate is wrong. See picture. Example you can download here. I hope 95 Mb file is not too big.

MeGUI with x264 is used for recompressing file.

post-1678-0-24608300-1382273764_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing the file.

It doesn't contain any BitRate info (you can check this by MediaInfo or ExifTool) but will be correctly formatted in the next version.

Thank you.

May be you will calculate bitrate in such situations? File size and video length you know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...