[875] Bug Report - a lot of Thumbnails are missing

rene

Hey Murat,

I know you are working on the Final Release, but I have the problem, that a lot of pictures are missing the Thumbnails. I think to remember, that It appeared in previous versions already.

I mean I can simply press on "update thumbnail" but it is pretty anoying, especially for my mom, who is not working with the computer that often.

Shouldn't the Server always check if the thumbnail of every picture is correct and if it isn't update it, so it can be passed over to the Client Machine?

thanks rene

btw. when will you release the final version?

• 2 weeks later...

I mean I can simply press on "update thumbnail" but it is pretty anoying, especially for my mom, who is not working with the computer that often.

This problem might appear with network based images after re-installing Daminion Server when Log-on-as user reset to LocalSystem that doesn't have an access to shared location.

This problem might appear with network based images after re-installing Daminion Server when Log-on-as user reset to LocalSystem that doesn't have an access to shared location.

Hello Murat,

well all files are based on the second harddrive in my server pc. so within the local system.