Any plan to expand this to sound media?

satyatunes

This is a pretty solid catalog system especially the way it allows for keywords, tags, etc. I was wondering if there is a plan to expand this to sound files such as WAV, AIFF, MP3, etc. I am a musician and over the year I have amassed a huge library of samples in WAV, REX, AIFF, etc. I tried this to catalog my sounds files the only gripe is that there is no embedded player at the moment for auditioning the files. Double clicking the files opens in Windows Media Player or whatever is default but that's not a very sophisticated solution and time taking. A simple slider with a play and stop/pause button under the thumbnail would be awesome. Plus Acidized files and some other sound files have some embedded info in it just like the camera info, etc in a picture. If it can read those and create an initial list of tags, keywords during import then it would also help minimize the effort in tagging each and every file. Anyway, just a thought.

• Upvote 3