771 - Import tags

Uwe

Hello,

Destination: shared catalog has all of the tags, Tags are exported to "Tags_exp_imp.txt" file

Source: new, empty local catalog

1. I can't assign the customer tags of the source catalog to "dummy" or "None" in the Import Dialog Window of the local catalog. I have to use an existing tag that I don't want to use for other purpose.

I would like to have a "none tag" for tags that I don't want to import or maybe a flag to exclude/include tags from import.

Daminion_771_not_translated.JPG

2. As a result of the import I get some strange entries in the Catalog Tags of the empty local catalog. By default there is the entry "unassigned" or "no item". But after the import I don't have this "unassigned" or "no item" entry - there is an new entry with the name of the tag. In this example the "client".

Daminion_771_after_import.JPG

3. The texts in the Import Dialog Window is not translated to German.

Regards, Uwe

1. I can't assign the customer tags of the source catalog to "dummy" or "None" in the Import Dialog Window of the local catalog. I have to use an existing tag that I don't want to use for other purpose.

I would like to have a "none tag" for tags that I don't want to import or maybe a flag to exclude/include tags from import.

Added to the feature list. Thanks!

2. As a result of the import I get some strange entries in the Catalog Tags of the empty local catalog. By default there is the entry "unassigned" or "no item". But after the import I don't have this "unassigned" or "no item" entry - there is an new entry with the name of the tag. In this example the "client".

Could you please send me a portion of your txt file than belongs to the Client tag? (or send me the hold txt file)

3. The texts in the Import Dialog Window is not translated to German.

The tags on the right column can be translated cause these are the standard Daminion tags. But the tags on the left column are extracted from a .txt file that can be edited by user, so we leave the original English tag names there :mda: