Bug report - Client is not showing the same files as the software on the server

rene

Hello folks,

I have a new problem with Daminion Server.

My Windows 7 Home x64 is running Daminon Server and resyncing all the Folders, because I deleted and moved a lot of files.

Now that I opend the client Software on my Server and my Laptop after coming back, the Server is still syncing and showing a lot of files. The Client is showing not even half the folders and files.

Thanks winam!

btw. Daminion Server Software needs to run on the Server to resync the folders right, or is the Firebird Server doing it automaticly?

If I'm creating a catalog on my laptop to enter tags for files I just scanned and then import them to the Server will the Tags automatically been imported into my Server Database?

Thanks winam

Now when I opened the client Software on my Server and my Laptop after coming back, the Server is still syncing and showing a lot of files. The Client is showing not even half the folders and files.

It's means that the Rescan process is not completed.

btw. Daminion Server Software needs to run on the Server to resync the folders right, or is the Firebird Server doing it automatically?

Daminion Server service is responsible for all file actions on the server side.

If I'm creating a catalog on my laptop to enter tags for files I just scanned and then import them to the Server will the Tags automatically been imported into my Server Database?

They will be imported to the server database automatically only if you'll write your tags into the files. Or use "Move To" command to move your items from Local to Server catalog.