Error Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Mardon

I left my computer on with Daminion server and client open when I went to bed last night. When I awoke Damion was displaying the error window, "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." The last thing I had done in Daminion before going to bed was start a 20K+ file import. Despite the error message, Daminion was still working this morning but only a portion of the full 20K files were imported. Here's a link to a screen capture:

http://www.justus.ca/misc/error-2.jpg

--------------

Daminion 0.9.9 (build 718) Server and Client

CPU i7 Hex Core 3.2 GHz, 250GB SSD for OS, 2x2TB RAID0 (1TB Caviar Blacks), 1x2TB Caviar Black, 8TB multiple external HDs, GTX680 with 3 displays 2x1920/1200 NEC Multisync and 1x1920x1080 (1080p), Win7Pro SP1 x64

Thanks for the info. Could you please launch Daminion with -log_enable parameter, for ex:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Daminion Software\Daminion.exe" -log_enable

This enables to log most of the errors. If an error appears once more please send me this folder:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Daminion Software\Daminion\1.0\Logs

BTW a LOCAL catalog is displayed on your screenshot.

Thanks for the info. Could you please launch Daminion with -log_enable parameter, for ex:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Daminion Software\Daminion.exe" -log_enable

This enables to log most of the errors. If an error appears once more please send me this folder:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Daminion Software\Daminion\1.0\Logs

BTW a LOCAL catalog is displayed on your screenshot.

Will do. I'm not sure if you read my original post or the version I just edited. I originally thought the import had finished but when I checked further, only a small portion of the 20K+ files had been imported. My edited post (above) now reflects that correctly. I will try the import again with the log enabled.