3480 - How to assign manually a Tag face in full view

Hi,

In some pictures (full view) "Clear information about Faces and process again" doesn't find all faces.

In "People" section, you can add a tag and complete not found people but how to draw manually a on missing non detected face ?

I expect to find on right clic tag people added manually : Draw manually Tag on picture.

Hi Alain, 

Unfortunately, you cannot manually draw a rectangle over the people's faces, since the facial recognition is working in an automatic mode. You can increase the precision of recognition if you uncheck the Resize checkbox: https://daminion.net/docs/face-recognition-setup/

Please note, that files that require a better precision will need to be processed by FR again (Clear info about faces and process again)

Kind regards, 

Daria

Hi Daria,

Yes, Oleg told me to uncheck the resize checkbox, this improved a bit results but still lots of 'easy' faces not detected.

I rescan all my small test catalog but still give same poor results.
I didn't expect more or better results with a 'process again', it's same algorithm, same line of code, same way to analyse....

Here is before :

Daminionpeopleunassigned.JPG.2da97aaff19526f90bdb239977b114d3.JPG

and after

Daminionpeopleunassignedafter.JPG.4de5ce89984f177247694d59b5a0d36a.JPG

Yes, definitely, due to poor face recognition results, it would be nice to add and complete manually face tag in picture.

Regards

Alain 

Daria,

I just mention unassigned files for comparison, just to see if a 'process again' could find more people (less unassigned files) but this effectively doesn't mean that all unassigned files contains some people a non tagged face.

In Face Recognition (FR) module 19 people has been recognized 390 times in 240 pictures.

In unassigned files (1196 files), there is something like 150 faces not recognized.
Finally, FR does an honest job (~61%) but could be improved abit more.

By now, this is why it could be nice to add manually (drag a tag on a face) on to 150 faces missed by FR.

Also, "Clear info about faces and process again" is bit 'dangerous' because you will have to confirm again manually all FR doubts.
A 'process again' would be a better choice in you want to confirm FR without clearing infos.

Regards

Alain