Re-detecting Ignored Faces

lintujuh

Hi!

Is it possible to rescan the ignored faces, and see if there are matches? I have earlier ignored people that I know, but that appear only in few shots. I have now decided to tag some of them. Now that I have tagged few images, is it possible to rescan the ignored faces, as there are now recognized faces that could match the ignored faces? Or is my only option to scroll through the list of ignored faces, which is quite tedious as there is usually only one or two faces in a group?

On 1/10/2024 at 9:05 PM, lintujuh said:

Hi!

Is it possible to rescan the ignored faces, and see if there are matches? I have earlier ignored people that I know, but that appear only in few shots. I have now decided to tag some of them. Now that I have tagged few images, is it possible to rescan the ignored faces, as there are now recognized faces that could match the ignored faces? Or is my only option to scroll through the list of ignored faces, which is quite tedious as there is usually only one or two faces in a group?

Hello, it is possible to return all ignored files to the first tab via the database. But it needs to be checked. Alternatively, you can reset all faces in these files and re-run the recognition, this functionality is available in the interface.