3240 - wrong CreationDateTime MP4 video files

Uwe

Hello,
the following situation:
Video file "Video.mp4" and the corresponding sidecar file "Video.xmp". The action "read tags from file" reads the tag DateTimeOriginal from "Video.xmp" and displays it in CreationDateTime - or so I assume.
"Video.mp4" has QuickTime metadata but no or only little XMP lens metadata. Using the following Exiftool command, I copy the GPS metadata from the sidecar file "Video.xmp" into "Video.mp4" - see command below.
From then on, the action "read tags from file" no longer reads the tag DateTimeOriginal but the tag FileCreationDate, which corresponds to the moment when the ExifTool command was executed, e.g. today and the current time.
Then I changed it in the Admin Panel->Administration->Preferences->Writing metadata:
Add video format support - not selected now
Alternative XMP updating method (not recommended, slow) - selected now
Then I used the action "write tags to file" to write the metadata to "Video.mp4". The result is the same: Daminion reads the tag FileCreationDate and not DateTimeOriginal from "Video.mp4".
Regards, Uwe

exiftool -tagsfromfile Video.xmp Video.mp4 "-XMP-exif:all>XMP-exif:all" "-XMP-exif:GPSLatitudeRef>XMP-exif:GPSLatitudeRef" "-XMP-exif:GPSLongitudeRef>XMP-exif:GPSLongitudeRef" "-XMP-exif:GPSDateStamp>XMP-exif:GPSDateTime" "-XMP-exif:GPSTimeStamp>XMP-exif:GPSDateTime" -overwrite_original