Map View for Selected images only

pgrondin

Assuming that I have GPS data for the relevant photos, is it possible to set the map view to display ONLY the images that are selected?

(Edit)    Yes newbie: use the Customize button on the top right of Map view, and select "Display found Images only". 

Sorry for asking questions before taking the time learn the software.

Peter

(Edit)

Say I want to display the locations of Romanesque churches, or acommodations I have stayed at.

Or select all the images that do not have Country and State defined, and display their locations.

Peter

Edited by pgrondin
Slow Learner

12 hours ago, pgrondin said:

Say I want to display the locations of Romanesque churches, or acommodations I have stayed at.

Assuming, you did tag your images accordingly, just select them and open the map.

12 hours ago, pgrondin said:

select all the images that do not have Country and State defined, and display their locations.

Do an advanced search for Country is empty AND State is empty (or did you mean OR?), then open the map.

grafik.png.0f529f0ab6d6b6389ce159fb36890216.png

8 hours ago, pgrondin said:

Thanks WilfreidB.

You are very welcome, Peter 🙂

Note that the Advanced search provides some special values: is empty and is not empty is just one example, some others I noticed after using Daminion already for some years: the date can be compared to today, yesterday, this month, last month, this year or last N days.

One more thing: In Advanced search, some tags you cannot negate. For example Keywords does not match xxx is not possible. However, if you use <Filter Tags> at the top of the tags tree, you can negate those tags (but Place, Creation Datetime and possible some others cannot be used in <Filter Tags> 😞  ) :
grafik.png.5eceeac3d66113a28d5ed236d535dd9e.png

Happy Easter
Wilfried