Show last import

John B

Please help. The show last import has stopped working also when i import files into the database.. It doesn't show the files listed so i have to click show all and find the entries for them via the import date.. sort.. All i get when i click show last import or import files is the following message "no items match your search criteria" Is there any way to get this to work again. Thanks. 

What version if Daminion do you use? Works fine for me on Home Server 6.4 Build 2120.

However, when I try to import an item which is already in the catalog, I also get that error message. Possibly this is what happened to you ...? Instead of Show last Import, try Imported Today under Saved Searches.

One more thing, which could be the reason for your problem:

Whenever you select images for import (by drag & drop or Add Files Ctrl+I ), a dialog Choose file import pops up as shown below. Since I always have many windows open and might get interrupted with what I am doing, it happened to me that this dialog was hidden be other windows. After a while, I remembered to continue, but instead of responding to dialog, I start teh import again, which works fine. The previous Choose file import dialog is still waiting in the background! If I click Import on that dialog later on, exactly your situation will happen.
grafik.png.4b965a3b79006cc15ffbe1e53dd2ff69.png

Hi Wilfred thanks for the feed back, I am using Damion Server.. therefore it uploads the files to the server... Version is 6.4 (2099) I am sure is something to do with the search settings.. But not sure. Its just annoying when i works one day and the next nothing..