New standalone version 6.0?

edisso10018

According to the blog a new version 6.0 has been released on the 29th of January. I came there by accident. The Daminion homepage still talks about version 5.8.

Where is the 6.0 release for Daminion Standalone if there is any? And what are the changes? Why is the homepage 2 weeks later still not updated? Why is there no news here in the forum about the new release?

Still in business?

This site has been updated recently and does allow to download server and standalone (page down) version 6.0.2.1904: Download Daminion

And what is new in the standalone version besides "bug fixes"? The rest from the changelog seems to be for the server version only... An "official" statement would be nice because I have to renew my personal license soon...

And what is new in the standalone version besides "bug fixes"? The rest from the changelog seems to be for the server version only... An "official" statement would be nice because I have to renew my personal license soon...

You are right, most - if not all of the improvements published here relate to the Web client. ... and I agree with you, we hear less and less news from Daminion. I received the message about the new released 6.0 only via eMail - probably, because I do have an active maintenance contract (for the home server).

• 4 weeks later...