Feature request - proofing

danDAman

Daminion Server - I love the option to create public collections as well as public links to individual files. One feature that would take this to the next level would be the ability to comment on and approve files via the web interface. If those comments and approvals could travel with the file like other metadata and be accessible from within the Daminion client, I would be close to euphoria. Seriously, that would really simplify and streamline the proofing process within our organization. Would anyone else find any benefit from a feature like this?

Daminion Server - I love the option to create public collections as well as public links to individual files. One feature that would take this to the next level would be the ability to comment on and approve files via the web interface. If those comments and approvals could travel with the file like other metadata and be accessible from within the Daminion client, I would be close to euphoria. Seriously, that would really simplify and streamline the proofing process within our organization. Would anyone else find any benefit from a feature like this?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your suggestion! We're having a discussion about our roadmap for the v 7.0 in about two weeks (right after the release of 6.0), I will send you an email with the results. (The approval option has already been requested several times, so we will discuss when it can be implemented)

Kind regards,

Daria