How do I link all my photos to a new location?

Tonynh

My Daminion catalogue is in my Pictures folder. The photos are all in sub-folders in the same place. I changed the Windows letter identifying the partition containing the Pictures folder, and now Daminion cannot see the photos. Is there an easy way to re-link them all? The only link command that seems appropriate appears to handle just one photo at a time, and I have many to do.

My Daminion catalogue is in my Pictures folder. The photos are all in sub-folders in the same place. I changed the Windows letter identifying the partition containing the Pictures folder, and now Daminion cannot see the photos. Is there an easy way to re-link them all? The only link command that seems appropriate appears to handle just one photo at a time, and I have many to do.

Hi Tonynh,

Yep, you can relink the whole folder tree. Just expand the Folder tag in the tags tree, right-click the top folder and select "Relink folder"

However, if you have a build 5.0.1582 throught to 5.0.1616, please make sure to upgrade to a later build because there was a relink bug which was fixed in 5.0.1620

Kind regards,

Daria