Problem WEB access: some required Windows feature are not installed

lazy23

Dear all,

I made a new installation of Windows 10 on a new ZBOX CI323 nano (8GB RAM) then I installed Daminion Server (Family License). Something has gone bad: Looking at the WEB Access, I found the message posted as Title. I tried to reinstall IIS by the WEB Access windows of the Daminion Server Administrator panel but nothing changed (a windows appared, but too big for reading all its content and no scrolling was possible, see Capure3.PNG).

I had bought the book "The Secret of Daminion 5" but about the installation it refear on Daminion 4...

What I made wrong?

I think that is missing an installation procedure for the latest version of DS and all the setting to do on the PC "Server" side...

I'm not a hacker....Any help will be appreciated

Best Regards

Aldo

post-4323-0-50503800-1503747273_thumb.png

post-4323-0-41985200-1503747286_thumb.png

post-4323-0-36859500-1503747293_thumb.png

I'm having the same issue with a brand new installation... Are you having any issues aside from that message? In my case, I get a blank screen when I attempt to access my catalogs via browser from a remote machine. It works from the host system itself, but not from any remote systems...

Joe

Dear all,

I made a new installation of Windows 10 on a new ZBOX CI323 nano (8GB RAM) then I installed Daminion Server (Family License). Something has gone bad: Looking at the WEB Access, I found the message posted as Title. I tried to reinstall IIS by the WEB Access windows of the Daminion Server Administrator panel but nothing changed (a windows appared, but too big for reading all its content and no scrolling was possible, see Capure3.PNG).

I had bought the book "The Secret of Daminion 5" but about the installation it refear on Daminion 4...

What I made wrong?

I think that is missing an installation procedure for the latest version of DS and all the setting to do on the PC "Server" side...

I'm not a hacker....Any help will be appreciated

Best Regards

Aldo

I'm having the same issue with a brand new installation... Are you having any issues aside from that message? In my case, I get a blank screen when I attempt to access my catalogs via browser from a remote machine. It works from the host system itself, but not from any remote systems...

Joe

I was quickly contacted by customer service, they connected to my PC and fixed it. The problem was that some Windows features were not installed. They find a way to scroll down the error message (I couldn't) and activated these features via "Turn Windows features on and off".

Many thanks to the customer service!

I think that a check list of all Windows features that have to be running for Daminion Server (not activated by default in a brand new installation) should be appreciated.

Aldo