Question on Publishing

gerlin

I am a new user, just purchased/installed HomeServer 5.0 (1623). I have been exploring the features and have a question on Publishing.

I have not been able to figure out how to configure it. Reading the "Secrets of Daminion" PDF, it looks like I should see a Publishing Services drop down in the Publish pane, though my Publishing pane is blank other than a header and search field with <Filter Tags> displayed (not sure what this is for in regards to Publishing). Right clicking anywhere in this pane does not seem to do anything.

Also I notice that even though I can display the Publish window, the check mark does not display when I go back to the Window pull down menu (like the other panels).

post-1669-0-49711200-1494284586_thumb.jpg

I am doing something wrong, an installation issue, perhaps a bug, or is Publish not available in the HomeServer version?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Hi gerlin,

I confirm that there is a minor glitch with the Publish panel. I've registered this issue (#4565)

Please try to do the following:

- close the catalog and open it again, then display the Publish panel

- Go to the Tags panel > Click the little gear icon > Select Customize > Scroll donw to Custom tag> Check Publishing services

Hope this helps (at least, in my case it worked :))

Kind regards,

Daria