Synchronization error

winniepooh

There is the following problem:

I have added to the directory folder with the files added tags to files and all changes are recorded in these files (all synchronized). If I change the name of the folder daminion specify a new path, and change the tags on a new (e.g. a category change), then sync for these files is no longer enough. To sync files successfully, you need to rescan the folder with the files again... what if I have not changed anything? Daminion Server 1582

Есть следующая проблема:

У меня в каталог добавлена папка с файлами, добавлены тэги на файлы и все изменения записаны в эти файлы (все синхронизировано). Если я меняю имя папки, в даминион указываю новый путь к ней и меняю тэги на новые (например категорию изменяю), то синхронизация для этих файлов уже не проходит. Чтобы синхронизировать файлы успешно, нужно пересканировать эту папку с файлами заного... зачем, если я в ней ничего не менял?

Hi Winniepooh,

this is a known issue with relink. Filepaths just fail to be updated and the files get missing. Registered #4508. Sorry for the inconveniences!

Daris

Привет,

При релинке пути к файлам не обновляются, этот баг уже зарегистрировала в начале недели. Попинаю немного ребят сегодня, чтобы побыстрее фиксили.

Дарья