WEB ERROR

my configuration is windows-server-2012

single cpu Xeon 8 core

24 GB memory

I used Daminion Home server.

i try to access the web interface over safari (ok) Working Good.

but over Chrome or explorer i have this error.

Server Error in '/dam' Application.

The view 'MultipleWarning' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:

~/Views/Account/MultipleWarning.aspx

~/Views/Account/MultipleWarning.ascx

~/Views/Shared/MultipleWarning.aspx

~/Views/Shared/MultipleWarning.ascx

~/Views/Account/MultipleWarning.cshtml

~/Views/Account/MultipleWarning.vbhtml

~/Views/Shared/MultipleWarning.cshtml

~/Views/Shared/MultipleWarning.vbhtml

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The view 'MultipleWarning' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:

~/Views/Shared/MultipleWarning.vbhtml

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: The view 'MultipleWarning' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:

~/Views/Shared/MultipleWarning.vbhtml]

System.Web.Mvc.ViewResult.FindView(ControllerContext context) +382

System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +116

System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +13

System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +56

System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +420

System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +52

System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +173

System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +100

System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10

System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() +49

System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +44

System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +13

System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29

System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +38

System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecute>b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller) +12

System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +22

System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28

System.Web.Mvc.Controller.System.Web.Mvc.Async.IAsyncController.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10

System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +21

System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29

System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28

System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +9

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +9744261

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +155

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1069.1

my configuration is windows-server-2012

single cpu Xeon 8 core

24 GB memory

I used Daminion Home server.

i try to access the web interface over safari (ok) Working Good.

but over Chrome or explorer i have this error.

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.1069.1

Hello Ezeben20!

How many connections does your license allow? This error occurs when the number of connections is exceeded. Log out in Safari and try to access the web interface over Chrome\explorer again.

Daria

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Ezeben20!

How many connections does your license allow? This error occurs when the number of connections is exceeded. Log out in Safari and try to access the web interface over Chrome\explorer again.

Daria

Hello,

i also get these errors even when logging of the web client via the workaround "http://servername/mycatalog/Account/LogOff"