Daminion 4.5 (1394) standalone crashed.

SergeS

Hello everybody!

On the test computer I had Daminion standalone 4.1-1280 with around 3000 pictures in test catalog, everything was working fine. After upgrading to 4.5-1394 (did not try earlier 4.5 versions) I've got a problem - Daminion has crashed every time when I try to open any categories in Folders or Tags panels, see picture: daminion_4_5_1394_crash.PNG

Have tried to optimize catalog and even recreate it from the scratch - no changes.

Are there any solutions?

Thanks for the info! Can you please send me this catalog for analyzing?

Did you try to import files to a newly created catalog?

See your PM for the link to catalog.

Yes, I have added files to a newly created catalog, see screenshot from previous post.

However, I have just noticed, brand new empty catalog already has this issue.

It seems the issue is XP specific. Can you please click on the "What data does this error report contains" link and send me the bug report. Here or to support/at/daminion/dot/net.

Yes, you are right, this is old computer running XP.

About error report: I cannot save the whole report in the file there is no such options, I can only scroll the content in small window. Copy to clipboard is also not working. I have make some screenshots and will send it to you, see your PM.

Yes, you are right, this is old computer running XP.

About error report: I cannot save the whole report in the file there is no such options, I can only scroll the content in small window. Copy to clipboard is also not working. I have make some screenshots and will send it to you, see your PM.

Just have tried 1396, it is fixed.