Team Server Stops

AVboy

Our Daminion Team Server (the application, not the host) seems to stop every few days. I get reports that our users can't access the catalogs and must restart it from Daminion Server Administration. We are running 3.7.0.1187. It's been running since I restarted it yesterday afternoon. Log file attached.

Barry

CTC Logs.zip

Thanks for the log files!

1. Is auto-rescan swithched on in your preferences?

2. Can you please send me the backups of your server catalogs to support/at/daminion/dot/net. Thanks in advance!

I thought I recalled turning auto-rescan on, but in checking my client, I see it is off. I can't say for sure about our other clients, but I believe they would be at the default setting. I'm sending the catalog backups now.

Thanks.

We narrowed our searches to the Rescan Folders command. It seems the root of evil - the same set of images imported via Add Files option doesn't lead to the problem. We'll continue our testing - hope to resolve it very soon.

Thanks for your assistance!

We narrowed our searches to the Rescan Folders command. It seems the root of evil - the same set of images imported via Add Files option doesn't lead to the problem. We'll continue our testing - hope to resolve it very soon.

Thanks for your assistance!

Thanks for the update. Even though I didn't have auto-rescan on, I'm almost sure I had used the Rescan Folders function.

Ok. In this case can you your Daminion Server admin panel, click to Catalogs, then locate a catalog with the NetCatalog database name and tell me the folder path in the "Folder(s) to store uploaded files" option.

Please also locate two items with 34425 and 60286 Item IDs in the catalog with NetCatalog database name. And tell me (you can contact me privately) Folder path in the Properties panel and please also press the Ctrl + Shift + C and send me full paths to these files.

Thanks in advance!