Feature Request - No more Folder/Category Dancing!

Russell

It's frustrating when I create a new folder or a new category that the area changes location (similar to if I had used the slider).

Can you just make it stay where it was when I did the action? :victory:

Same thing when you delete a keyword. (build 950)

Each time you jump on top of Catalog tree Tags. :dash2:

Can't reproduce it with 951 build. Could you please record me a video?

Here is some more news about this one.

Well, I think during my tests around this subject I have been confused and mixed up things.

For example, if you are located in "A" keyword in the list, then create a new keyword (starting by A), this new one is created at the end of the list. (First minor problem)

Then, if you use "Sort by" action this jump on top of Catalog panel. (which I probably mixed up with Delete action.)

For example, if you are located in "A" keyword in the list, then create a new keyword (starting by A), this new one is created at the end of the list. (First minor problem)

Then, if you use "Sort by" action this jump on top of Catalog panel. (which I probably mixed up with Delete action.)

This is a feature: you can add 5 new keywords and then quickly assign images to these 5 news keywords. Otherwise you need to look them through a long tree list where these new keywords will be placed in random order.

And the newly added tag values will be placed at the end of the list until you'll refresh the list. The "Sort By" command refreshes the list, and newly added tags will be sorted properly.