932 - Altitude missing - read tags from file

Uwe

Hello,

I assigned GPS data to the files (with GeoSetter). Then I updated the metadata in Daminion (read tags from file). The "Latitude" and "Longitude" information appear in the Properties Panel but not the Altitude.

I think it is the same issue we have with "Title", "Description" and "Creation DateTime".

After server restart, client restart and another "read tags from file" the "Altitude" information appears.

There was an idea here already in the forum regarding the missing "Title...": the reason can be time dependent (database - client interaction). Did you find the reason of the problem already because I missed the "Creation DateTime" yesterday and got it back after some time and client restart?

If you are interested in getting the settings when the Altitude was missing, I can send it to you.

Update 08.01.2013: Even after client restart the Altitude doesn't appear in the Properties Panel. I had to stop and to restart the server to see the Altitude tag.

Regards, Uwe