Catalog tags doesnt scroll when mouse on top/bottm

franky68

When I drag an image over to the "Catalog tags" window to assign a tag sometimes I notice the desired tag is not viewable but above or below the displayed tags. From other applications I am used to drag the cursor to the top or bottom of the window to scroll it. Unfortunately this does not work with Daminion. So I need to let go of my selection, scroll the tag window to the desired position and grab the selection again.

Please add this scrolling functionally to make the tagging quicker.

Franky68,

I'm running 0.8.6 build 419 on Windows 7 professional SP1.

The Catalog tags window scrolls both up and down for me, both with single files, and with multiple files dragged. As is usual with most Windows programs, the program is very picky about the exact cursor location before it scrolls, but it does work for me.

Peter

Yupp, I just got a chance to check this on my Desktop (Win7). Here the drag-scrolling pretty much works. Actually its not working that bad at all.

On my desktop I was not able to get this at all. Its a thinkpad (WinXP) with a trackpoint but I don't think this will make a difference. Ill play around with it some more this evening.