797 Error starting Daminion Server after upgrading to 797

exterminador

Hi there,

I'm getting the attached error trying to start Daminion Server from the Daminion Administration Panel

Using Windows 8 Pro x64. Previous version was 779. I was able to roll back to 779 and Daminion Server starts fine.

Errors logged in the Windows event log are:

1:

Error: Cannot find the X.509 certificate using the following search criteria: StoreName 'My', StoreLocation 'CurrentUser', FindType 'FindByIssuerName', FindValue 'localhost'.

2:

Service cannot be started. System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find the X.509 certificate using the following search criteria: StoreName 'My', StoreLocation 'CurrentUser', FindType 'FindByIssuerName', FindValue 'localhost'.

at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityUtils.GetCertificateFromStoreCore(StoreName storeName, StoreLocation storeLocation, X509FindType findType, Object findValue, EndpointAddress target, Boolean throwIfMultipleOrNoMatch)

at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityUtils.GetCertificateFromStore(StoreName storeName, StoreLocation storeLocation, X509FindType findType, Object findValue, EndpointAddress target)

at System.ServiceModel.Security.X509CertificateRecipientServiceCredential.SetCertificate(StoreLocation storeLocation, StoreName storeName, X509FindType findType, Object findValue)

at System.ServiceModel.Configuration.X509RecipientCertificateServiceElement.ApplyConfiguration(X509CertificateRecipientServiceCredential cert)

at System.ServiceModel.Configuration.ServiceCredentialsElement.Apply...

Is anyone having this same scenario?

Thanks!

post-97-0-17546300-1369207570_thumb.png

Thanks for the info. Could you please go to the "Administrative Tools > Services". Then locate the "Daminion Server" service and change your log-on user from "Local System" to another user (or to Administrator). And restart your Daminion Server.

Thanks for the info. Could you please go to the "Administrative Tools > Services". Then locate the "Daminion Server" service and change your log-on user from "Local System" to another user (or to Administrator). And restart your Daminion Server.

Thanks Murat,

Already using a different account, it belongs to the local administrators group. Tried the upgrade again and the same happened.

If I try to start Daminion Server from the services panel, I get the following error:

post-97-0-94673000-1369293659_thumb.png

Rolling back to build 779 worked again.