Inconsistent information display

pgrondin

Using Daminion 0.8.5

1) ISO Display

Reviewing my Nikon .NEF photos, I have noticed under "Properties", that on some photos "Image" information displays the ISO and on some photos it is missing.

The ISO is missing on the photos taken with Nikon's rather quirky ".7 or 1 EV over 3200" ISO setting.

It would be nice if ISO was always displayed.

It would also be nice to be able to filter images based on ISO. I have, on more than one occasion, set a high ISO for a low light environment, and then forgot to re-set it for daylight. Being able to define a Filter to eliminate High ISO shots would make the process of selecting "Good" shots easier.

2) Lens information

Where a photo has been converted from NEF to DNG the Adobe file shows the lens local lengths with a trailing zero

NEF File 35mm/f1.8

DNG file 35.0mmf1.8

It would be nice if the lens list was not cluttered up with two versions of every lens.

1) ISO Display

Reviewing my Nikon .NEF photos, I have noticed under "Properties", that on some photos "Image" information displays the ISO and on some photos it is missing.

The ISO is missing on the photos taken with Nikon's rather quirky ".7 or 1 EV over 3200" ISO setting.

It would be nice if ISO was always displayed.

Nikon stores ISO in different places depending from the camera model. Could you please send me a few photos where ISO is not displayed to support at daminion.

It would also be nice to be able to filter images based on ISO. I have, on more than one occasion, set a high ISO for a low light environment, and then forgot to re-set it for daylight. Being able to define a Filter to eliminate High ISO shots would make the process of selecting "Good" shots easier.

It's possible to create a Saved Search. For example: ISO [greater than] 800.

BTW you can display the ISO tag on the Catalog Tags panel.

2) Lens information

Where a photo has been converted from NEF to DNG the Adobe file shows the lens local lengths with a trailing zero

NEF File 35mm/f1.8

DNG file 35.0mmf1.8

It would be nice if the lens list was not cluttered up with two versions of every lens.

Please send me the NEF version of a photo for testing.