Picajet -> Daminion upgrade free?

juliusv

Hello, since I paid for Picajet $59.95 US and it is being still sold despite being discontinued like for some time, will I be able to get free upgrade to Daminion when first final version comes out?

I was stupid enough to trust the good reviews and CNET. If I had read forum where last post date to 2010 then I would had put my money elsewhere but since I already purchased it and clearly its being replaced by daminion.

It is natural that and daminion should be considered free update for current customers right?

All PicaJet FX customers who ordered the program after 2012, can receive Daminion Standard version for free. And we'll reduce them the Daminion Pro price at the price of the PicaJet FX (their actual expenses).

And all other customers who placed their orders for PicaJet FX before 2012 can be upgraded to Daminion with 40% discount.

All active Daminion contributors will receive Daminion Pro (or even Home Server) for free.

All PicaJet FX customers who ordered the program after 2012, can receive Daminion Standard version for free. And we'll reduce them the Daminion Pro price at the price of the PicaJet FX (their actual expenses).

And all other customers who placed their orders for PicaJet FX before 2012 can be upgraded to Daminion with 40% discount.

All active Daminion contributors will receive Daminion Pro (or even Home Server) for free.

What about those who bought in 2011? Daminion was available back then too you know.

I think if imagevuex can display previews tens of times faster,does support tags etc ,a really wise decision for server based usage would be to run a server with it and upgrade to daminion if it ever features GPU at all.