Very minor folder hic

dentblanche

Hello,

I went to a certain amount of trouble to create folder names for about 800 photos, so that when sorted by name, the folders were in order by time of creation date-time of the photos therein. When I imported the super folder which contained these 45 folders, they were somewhat jumbled in the left frame under "Folders". I could find no way to sort them. When I restarted Daminion later, I found that the folders were, in fact, sorted by folder name, which is what I wanted. Back when I had just imported the folders, even the folders in the little window for setting folder filters were sorted. So it didn't make sense that the folders themselves weren't sorted immediately after being imported. I'm not sure this is even worth complaining about, given that the folders are sorted after Daminion is restarted once. But it would make things a bit easier to assign keywords, etc, if they were sorted immediately.

I'm using the latest version (716).

Thanks.

Debugger, this is true for all new tag additions, not for folders only: new tag values are appended to the end of the list so you can easily find new tag values.

You can follow the Randall's recommendation and sort all tags alphabetically by "Refresh" option. You can find it on theTags Tree's menu when click to the "Gear" button.

Debugger, this is true for all new tag additions, not for folders only: new tag values are appended to the end of the list so you can easily find new tag values.

You can follow the Randall's recommendation and sort all tags alphabetically by "Refresh" option. You can find it on theTags Tree's menu when click to the "Gear" button.

Thank you both. I'm glad to know that.