708 - the little somethings

Mammut

Hi,

If I select more files, Daminion doesn't mark the common tags with green on the Catalog Tags tab, as I remember it worked otherwise in the earlier versions.

It's great that I can cut and paste as sub-tag the tags but with the drag and drop we can move more tags at once. I can cut and paste only one tag at once. It's confusing that it doesn't have the same functionality.

Can you put this auto assign tags mode feature into the settings? I'd like to turn it off. :)

Thanks and Regards,

mammut

If I select more files, Daminion doesn't mark the common tags with green on the Catalog Tags tab, as I remember it worked otherwise in the earlier versions.

It worked for 1 single item selection only.

It's great that I can cut and paste as sub-tag the tags but with the drag and drop we can move more tags at once. I can cut and paste only one tag at once. It's confusing that it doesn't have the same functionality.

Can you put this auto assign tags mode feature into the settings? I'd like to turn it off. :)

Added to the feature list.

• 1 month later...

If we copy a tag on the Catalog Tags tab, we can paste it as a sub-tag, but we can't paste it as a root item (parent) in a tag group, only as child.

I think it would be better if we could copy-paste in example a child keyword into the keyword root node.

Regards,

mammut