Width and Height tags

Mammut

Hi,

is there any way to create Custom Tags which are linked to image attributes, like Orientation?

I can create saved searches for width and height ranges (the filters are not working with them though, I can't select two saved searches in one time, and they don't work with other tags neither), but it would be nicer to have separate tags for that, ie. 1200-1600, 1600-3200, 3200-7200, 7200+, or what we need, that's why I thought of the Custom Tags.

It just an idea for later, I know that there are more important things to do. :)

Thanks and Regards,

mammut

There is this smaller, small, medium, large, etc. grouping in ACDSee, but I don't know, it's working fine with normal 4:3 monitors but it's not the best on my widescreen monitor.

I thought of separate width and height tags because the images' sizes are not the same anymore because of the widescreen monitors. In example a vertical image with 1200 pixels height is good on a hd resolution, it fills it vertically, but a horizontal image with 1200 pixel width seems too small on the same wide display. And of course these two images are in the same group. (and I always forget to filter for the orientation)

Of course, as I mentioned, it's just an idea for later. :)

Thanks and Regards,

mammut

May be the best idea in your case will be to use the Advanced Search option: and specify exact values for Width and Height. And then save it as a Saved Search (although saved searches cannot be combined with other tags in Tags tree, only in the Advanced Search window).

BTW Width and Height are calculated now in accordance to the image orientation.

May be the best idea in your case will be to use the Advanced Search option: and specify exact values for Width and Height. And then save it as a Saved Search (although saved searches cannot be combined with other tags in Tags tree, only in the Advanced Search window).

Yeah, I know, but I have always set the folder manually, etc. That's why I thought of this as we have the Custom Tags now. :)

BTW Width and Height are calculated now in accordance to the image orientation.

Then it'd be fine.

Thank you.