How to move keyword on level up?

Razminka

Maybe I'm wrong explained. Sorry for my english :unsure:

I install Daminion to try. Imported images. I have a flat list of tags, without nested tags. When I click the mouse on the tags list I mistakenly moved the one inside the other. Now I have nested tags. How do I get back?

Мурат, простите, возможно моего английского не хватит чтобы толково объяснить вопрос, но другим пользователям однозначно пригодится ваш ответ. В окне программы, где Catalog Tags -- Keywords. Был плоский одноуровневый список тегов. Мышкой случайно передвинула один внутрь другого. Пыталась исправить - обнаружила, что мышкой могу передвигать только между тегами, а поднять на самый верх, в корень - не могу. Меню правой кнопки мыши позволяет создавать вложенные уровни, но нигде я не нашла возможности переместить тег в иерархии на уровень вверх.

Ann, thanks for your feedback! You are right, it's impossible to move a tag from x-level to zero-level. This is a bug, and I guess we'll fix it to the upcoming release version.

I've emailed a copy of this message in Russian to your email. Please check it out.

Hello, Ann. We've fixed this issue.

There are two ways to move a tag up by the hierarchy:

1. Just drag a tag to a new parent or into a Tag Name to move it to root.

dragout.png

2. You can use the context menu of the item "Move Out" to move it up by the hierarchy.

moveout.png

These changes are available in a new Daminion version. Click on this direct link to download it.