Refreshing problem

Mammut

I modified some images in LR, and I updated them with "Read Tags from file", but Daminion didn't updated every tags at the Catalog Tags, ie. People. I tried it more times.

When I imported some new pictures where there were value at the people metadata, or I simply restarted the program, Daminion refreshed correctly the People Tags, too.

The metadata is refreshed correctly at the image's properties, only the Catalog Tags has this problem.

I'm using build 595.

Bonus question: will there be a mouse sensitivity setting? :)

When I'm selecting more images, one at a time with Ctrl, sometimes it's like I double clicked on them (but I only clicked once), at least sometimes it sets the selection and immediately removes it from the image.

In other programs I didn't notice this behavior of my mouse, and I never changed anything in its settings (there is a double-click test window there and it's working properly).

Hm, but it's not really double click because it would start the full screen mode, so it's some other problem maybe. I don't know, it needs more testing.

mammut

I modified some images in LR, and I updated them with "Read Tags from file", but Daminion didn't updated every tags at the Catalog Tags, ie. People. I tried it more times.

When I imported some new pictures where there were value at the people metadata, or I simply restarted the program, Daminion refreshed correctly the People Tags, too.

The metadata is refreshed correctly at the image's properties, only the Catalog Tags has this problem.

What LR version do you use? The LR 3.4 that I use doesn't provide support for people as a separate tag.

Bonus question: will there be a mouse sensitivity setting? :)

When I'm selecting more images, one at a time with Ctrl, sometimes it's like I double clicked on them (but I only clicked once), at least sometimes it sets the selection and immediately removes it from the image.

In other programs I didn't notice this behavior of my mouse, and I never changed anything in its settings (there is a double-click test window there and it's working properly).

Hm, but it's not really double click because it would start the full screen mode, so it's some other problem maybe. I don't know, it needs more testing.

Does the problem still there if you'll hide the Properties panel?

What LR version do you use? The LR 3.4 that I use doesn't provide support for people as a separate tag.

I'm using version 4.1, there is the "Person shown" in the IPTC Extension. That field is shown as People in Daminion.

But it's working fine, in the properties panel the correct name is there immediately after Read Tags, so that's not the problem. Only the Tags panel has this refreshing issue.

Does the problem still there if you'll hide the Properties panel?

I closed the Properties panel, but the selection problem is still there.

But... I had an idea, so I closed the Tags panel, too. The problem is still there but it's much less frequent.

Maybe it's a speed issue?