touchpad scrolling

Sulawesi_Girl

In the main catalog window & the properties panel, I can't use my touchpad for scrolling. It works in the catalog tags panel, albeit jerkily. Why is that?

And also, when I click on the scroll bar in the main catalog window while in list view, the number of items scrolled down is one more than the number that fits on my screen -- which means I always miss seeing one item. Is this just because I have a small netbook screen?

Finally, I can't create any new place tags. If I try to do it in the properties panel, it will show up in the main level of Places, instead of where it was intended to be. For example: United States | Wisconsin | Milwaukee | library, where library is the new location, will appear in Places as library | State | City | Location. The other option is to make a new place by CTRL+INS. If I try this, I get an error pop-up, saying "Unhandled exception has occurred" and "Object reference not set to instance of an object". Or sometimes no error, but no new place either.

Oh, one more thing -- what is the purpose of the dmc.journal & backup00x.dm~ files? Sometimes they're left behind after Daminion closes...is it okay to delete them?

In the main catalog window & the properties panel, I can't use my touchpad for scrolling. It works in the catalog tags panel, albeit jerkily. Why is that?

And also, when I click on the scroll bar in the main catalog window while in list view, the number of items scrolled down is one more than the number that fits on my screen -- which means I always miss seeing one item. Is this just because I have a small netbook screen?

Do you mean touchpad of a laptop or HP Touchpad?

Finally, I can't create any new place tags. If I try to do it in the properties panel, it will show up in the main level of Places, instead of where it was intended to be. For example: United States | Wisconsin | Milwaukee | library, where library is the new location, will appear in Places as library | State | City | Location. The other option is to make a new place by CTRL+INS. If I try this, I get an error pop-up, saying "Unhandled exception has occurred" and "Object reference not set to instance of an object". Or sometimes no error, but no new place either.

Seems this is an old bug that were fixed. I've just checked it with the latest 497 build - it works fine. Please

update your Daminion to 0.9.0.497 version.

Oh, one more thing -- what is the purpose of the dmc.journal & backup00x.dm~ files? Sometimes they're left behind after Daminion closes...is it okay to delete them?

This is the temporary files that SQLite (our database engine) creates when you open the catalog. They should disappear after closing the catalog