[1128] Place choosing bugs

Cactus

Hello.

1. If I click Country dropdown list at right side to see the list, I get Exception message:

Подробная информация об использовании оперативной

(JIT) отладки вместо данного диалогового

окна содержится в конце этого сообщения.

************** Текст исключения **************

System.ArgumentException: Путь содержит недопустимые знаки.

в System.IO.Path.CheckInvalidPathChars(String path)

в System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)

в PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.FullItemDataPresenter.ViewLaunchIntelliSense(Object sender, IntelliSenseTagValuesEventArgs e) в c:DaminionAutoCodeClientCommonPresentersFullItemDataPresenter.cs:строка 872

в PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.IntelliSenseClass.GetIntelliSenseData(TextBoxPro textBox, IntelliSenseTagValuesEventArgs e) в c:DaminionAutoCodeGUIComponentsControlsPropertyInspectorExIntelliSenseIntelliSense.cs:строка 93

в PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.IntelliSenseClass.LaunchIntelliSenseEx(TextBoxPro textBox, Boolean dontLaunchForEmptyText) в c:DaminionAutoCodeGUIComponentsControlsPropertyInspectorExIntelliSenseIntelliSense.cs:строка 988

в PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.IntelliSenseClass.OnTextBoxButtonClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) в c:DaminionAutoCodeGUIComponentsControlsPropertyInspectorExIntelliSenseIntelliSense.cs:строка 458

в PicaJet.Daminion.GUIComponents.PropertyInspectorEx.TagEditors.TextBoxPro.OnButtonClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) в c:DaminionAutoCodeGUIComponentsControlsPropertyInspectorExTagEditorsTextBoxPro.cs:строка 737

в PicaJet.Daminion.CommonGuiControls.CustomButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e) в c:DaminionAutoCodeCommonGuiControlsCustomButton.cs:строка 577

в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Загруженные сборки **************

mscorlib

Версия сборки: 2.0.0.0

Версия Win32: 2.0.50727.5485 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

Daminion

Версия сборки: 3.5.0.1128

Версия Win32: 3.5.0.1128

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Daminion/Daminion.exe

2. If I click Location, I see long list with scrollbar, but clicking this bar closes list as I missing.

P.S.: restarting Daminion and rebooting computer didn't helps.

I tried to reproduce this bug with both 1128 and 1148 builds without any luck.

Can you please:

- Press the Ctrl + F12

- Close the Daminion

- Rename the 1.0 folder to ~1.0

- Launch the Daminion again

- Try to reproduce the issue

- If this error is gone then could you please send me the ~1.0 folder

Yes, this helps, but catalog became empty (I choose "File and Folders" at start up instead of "PicaJet 2 Album") - I add pictures into it and Country list shows without error.

Now I have a choice: have error and photos or have nothing. :)

Folder sent.

P.S.: may be this helps to understand that bug?

The "1.0" folder contains some of your UI settings including the list of recently opened catalogs, so you need to locate your previously opened catalog again.

Didn't understand. I must locate something and resend catalog to you?

Can you please check the issue with the 3.7.1153 build.

Bug transforms. No exception, but list of Countries shows me list of Locations (not full - shorter). If I choose such "Country" it fill all 4 fields of Place.

post-1678-0-88291000-1423676844_thumb.jpg

Didn't understand. I must locate something and resend catalog to you?

Nope. I just informed you that your catalogs will not be available in the File > Recent Catalogs list until you'll locate and open them again.

Bug transforms. No exception, but list of Countries shows me list of Locations (not full - shorter). If I choose such "Country" it fill all 4 fields of Place.

Thanks!