Any plans to implement filtering of catalog tags (tree list) (e.g.. only show keywords list from certain dates range, etc)?

WarriorOne

I'm finding it difficult to work with a long list of keywords and would like ability to filter them by specific attributes (e.g. only show keywords for pictures that are in specific dates range, or for pictures with specific star rating).

For example - If I select to work with pictures say from 2010 - I'd like to see only keywords list for pictures that are in that dates range. Or if I select to filter for only 5 star pictures - I'd like to only see keywords list that is specifically for those 5-star pictures.

I think Lightroom had that capability (filter one list of attributes, like people, places, keywords,etc by a different set of attributes like star rating and dates). I'm looking for something similar in Daminion (I don't want to use Lightroom because it can't handle video).

Also I'd like to hear if there are alternative solutions to managing and working with a long list of keywords.

Thanks!

Daminion can't filter keywords for a date range but it can highlight non-empty keywords for a selected dates:

- Select a date range in the tag tree

- Hold the Ctrl key and move mouse over your keywords.

You will see that keywords without intersection with your date range will be greyed.

Daminion can't filter keywords for a date range but it can highlight non-empty keywords for a selected dates:

- Select a date range in the tag tree

- Hold the Ctrl key and move mouse over your keywords.

You will see that keywords without intersection with your date range will be greyed.

Murat, Thanks! That will work for now, and hopefully we can get more extensive metadata filtering capabilities sometimes in the future.