Suggested Developers for Custom SDK Plugin?

moorecokhodge

Is there a known set of suggested/certified/etc custom developers for Daminion? I'm looking for some custom functionality which I've been told will not be added by Daminion.

Namely, I'm looking for someone who can use the Daminion Export SDK to create a plugin that for a given selection of images (PSD, TIF, JPG, or PNG), will output 1 JPEG (or other format) per photo, per assigned subject code to a folder named by subject code. For instance, if a photo is tagged with 30 subject codes, this plugin would output that image 1 time each to 30 different folders that are named as the subject code.

Although Daminion currently allows you to "Copy to Folder" named by subject code, it will only copy images to the first subject code tagged to it. This means that if a photo has 30 subject codes tagged to it and you select "output to folder named by subject code", it will only output to the first subject code folder and then ignore the other 29 tags.

Thanks!