Mouse not scrolling and wrong camera lens

weixing

Hi,

I just install the Daminion 3.4 (1113) to try it out and found the following issues:

1) Mouse wheel not scrolling properly

The mouse wheel is not scrolling in the main thumbnail and properties windows even if I select an item or click on that window.

By the way, the mouse wheel scrolling will work in the catalog tags and folders windows if I select an item in that window. The mouse wheel scrolling (zoom in and out) is also working in the map window when I move my mouse to that Window and use the scroll wheel.

2) The camera lens in the properties window show the wrong lens. Should be "Tamron 150-600mm f5-6.3 Di VC USD", but it show "Canon EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM". The metadata viewer in the Daminion show the lens model correctly and even canon DPP software show the lens model correctly. See attached screenshot.

Any suggestion??

Thanks and have a nice day.

post-1875-0-47299600-1416281466_thumb.jpg

Hi,

What Windows version do you have installed?

Could you please email me an image with incorrectly recognized image to support/at/daminion/dot/net

I'm running on Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bits with 16GB Memory.

Anyway, the CR2 RAW file is very big (~29.1MB), so won't be able to email over. Do you have a ftp, so I can ftp the file to you? I had drop you an email on this.

Thanks and have a nice day.