Exporting relinked item gives error

talvistup

If you relink an item (I'm overwriting the old file with a new one that has the same file name, but the contents are different) and then try to export, you get an error:

#1372 : TKM_0010B.tif

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.ExportProgressPresenter.GetServerData_GetMediaItemFile(BaseActionSet SelectedActionSet, ExportAddonData ExportAddonData, IMediaItem mediaItem, List`1 tempFileRefs, String actionSetAsXml) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\ExportProgressPresenter.cs:line 833

at PicaJet.Daminion.ClientCommon.ExportProgressPresenter.ExportMediaItemsAsync(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\ClientCommon\Presenters\ExportProgressPresenter.cs:line 560

If you then close Daminion and reopen it, you can export without getting the error.

Also, please, reintroduce exporting of files larger than 300mb!

Ok, I think that the root cause of the problem might be something else completely. The files that I have problems with were included in my Daminion catalogue a long time ago. Sometime in between I had to move the external storage that has the Daminion catalogue on it to another computer. At one point after that I found out that I couldn't export (probably got the same error) and found out that the letter of my external drive had changed. So I relinked the whole folder and the problem went away. But now when I change one of the old files that had the problem or rename it, use Daminion's relink file option to point to the new one and THEN try to export immediately, then Daminion gives me the error that I showed you in the previous message. So, it seems that after relinking Daminion somehow remembers the old path/file (although the Gerneral Properties panel shows that everything is alright).