Connection to server lost

franky68

Hello,

during the first day I already had two disconnects from the server. One on my laptop and another from the desktop which is running the server daemon. I need to close the catalog and connect again to get the connection working.

I checked the serverlog but I dont really see anything that could be related to the disconnect. The last entry is from 1:36 and the disconnect on the desktop should have happened later. I have not reconnected since then.

This are the last lines in the logfile:

2011-11-05 01:36:35,799 [5] DEBUG PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommand [(null)] - End : PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.PrecalculateQueryResultCommand
2011-11-05 01:36:35,800 [5] DEBUG PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommand [(null)] - Start : PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.PrecalculateQueryResultCommand
2011-11-05 01:36:35,800 [5] DEBUG SQL [(null)] - select count(distinct m.Id) from MediaItems m  where m.Deleted = @Deleted
and 
m.Id_ImportSession = (select max(Id) from ImportSession)    (@Deleted=False)
2011-11-05 01:36:35,801 [5] DEBUG PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommand [(null)] - End : PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.PrecalculateQueryResultCommand