932 - Cannot Export to Folder

rsmith1

I have not used the Export to Folder feature in some time, and when I went to try it today, it did not work. Immediately after clicking the <Copy (F7)> button in the Copy to Folder dialog, I get a popup telling me that the connection to the server has been lost. The Daminion Server Administrator shows that the server is, in fact, still running, but the client will not believe that without being restarted. I enabled logging, and found the following set of errors in the log:

2014-01-11 15:09:39,691 [10] ERROR ClientProxy [(null)] ChannelFactoryOnOpened
2014-01-11 15:09:39,695 [10] ERROR ClientProxy [(null)] CloseProxyBecauseOfException
2014-01-11 15:09:39,695 [10] ERROR ClientProxy [(null)] CloseProxyBecauseOfException: wcfProxy Close
2014-01-11 15:09:39,695 [10] ERROR ClientProxy [(null)] CloseProxyBecauseOfException: set cachedProxy in null
2014-01-11 15:09:39,696 [10] ERROR ClientProxy [(null)] RethrowWrappedException
2014-01-11 15:09:39,696 [10] ERROR PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Client.WCF.Command.ExportMediaItemFileCommand [(null)] Error: (320)
System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at net.tcp://localhost:8082/FileTransfer that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.

Server stack trace: 
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionUpgradeHelper.DecodeFramingFault(ClientFramingDecoder decoder, IConnection connection, Uri via, String contentType, TimeoutHelper& timeoutHelper)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamedFramingRequestChannel.SendPreamble(IConnection connection, TimeoutHelper& timeoutHelper, ClientFramingDecoder decoder, SecurityMessageProperty& remoteSecurity)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamedFramingRequestChannel.StreamedConnectionPoolHelper.AcceptPooledConnection(IConnection connection, TimeoutHelper& timeoutHelper)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.StreamedFramingRequestChannel.StreamedFramingRequest.SendRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
  at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
  at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
  at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
  at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.WCF.IFileTransferService.DownloadFile(DownloadRequest request)
  at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.WCF.FileTransferServiceDynamicClientProxy.DownloadFile(DownloadRequest )
  at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.WCF.FileTransferServiceDynamicProxyWrapper.DownloadFile(DownloadRequest )
  at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Client.WCF.Command.FileTransferHelper.GetFileImageData(DownloadRequest downloadRequest, IFileTransferService fileTransferService) in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Service.Client.WCF\Command\FileTransferHelper.cs:line 57
  at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Client.WCF.Command.ExportMediaItemFileCommand.Start() in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Service.Client.WCF\Command\ExportMediaItemFileCommand.cs:line 39
  at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.AbstractCommand.Process() in c:\DaminionAuto\Code\Service\AbstractCommand.cs:line 21

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

Randall, do you connect to Daminion Server using 8082/8084 port? You can check it in your Daminion Server administration panel: File > Preferences > General > Ports

Yes, I do. In this case the client and server are the same computer. Windows Firewall is disabled, and I have no other firewall software installed at this time.