Catalog Tags: Year -> Unassigned

franky68

Ok, thats what happens if I am playing with Daminion in between other things...

"Year" is a subitem of "Music". The tag I was originally looking for was "Creation Datetime" which holds my images correctly.

The problem was, that I have repeatedly entries missing eventhough "Catalog Tags" are set to "all". Normally I notice this and re-activate them. Here I mistook "Year" for "Creation Datetime" because they both describe dates.

Am I the only one with vanishing categories in the "Catalog Tags" window?

Also I can not click the checkboxes in the customize dialog but I need to highlight them and toggle them with the space-key. I would expect to be able to toggle them by clicking with the mouse.

"Year" is a subitem of "Music". The tag I was originally looking for was "Creation Datetime" which holds my images correctly.

Yes, there are two "Year". The one without sub-items is belonged to Music. There is the YEAR metadata field for ID3v1 specification (that most often used in conjunction with the MP3 format).

The second one is belonged to the zero-level of the Creation Datetime.

Also I can not click the checkboxes in the customize dialog but I need to highlight them and toggle them with the space-key. I would expect to be able to toggle them by clicking with the mouse.

Please try 434 build build

On this b