Place counters read zero

Sulawesi_Girl

When I opened Daminion to tag my newest batch of pictures, all the place counters read zero. Thankfully, the pictures are still tagged properly, but I can't see how many pictures are in each place. Here's a screenshot to show what I mean...

Daminion_screenshot_2.jpg?w=3fe644ac

And also, when I use the "export to folder" option, and then open the exported photo in my default image viewer (Image Eye), the colours are all wacky. Other viewers don't have this problem, so it may be an issue with Image Eye, but I thought I'd mention it anyways.

I had this happen a few times myself. After Daminion has been running for a while the counters show wrong (usually way lower) numbers or zero. This always can be fixed by restarting Daminion.

Unfortunately I have not yet been able to produce a pattern to reproduce the problem. I have not noticed this in prior versions before 0.8.5 but due to the random appearance I can not say for sure earlier versions have been clean.